Geographical Class 12 Important Questions Chapter 7 High and Quarter Activities are a part of Geography Class 12 essential issues. Here we now have given some necessary inquiries to the geographical class, Chapter 7
Geographical Class 12 Important Questions Chapter 7 High-Degree and Quaternary Activities
1 Mark Questions
Digital Gap. (Delhi 2014)
The digital divide is an economic and social inequality that arises in nations because of unequal info and use and use of data and communication technologies (ICT).
] Outline the time period "quaternary action". (Delhi 2014, All Indio 2009)
Quaternary exercise refers to extra religious professions whose activity is to assume, research and develop concepts. It considerations high-quality professional and administrative providers, the manufacturing, processing and transmission of data.
Defines the term "higher education". (All India 2013)
Larger schooling is an activity associated to the delivery of senders. They differ from production and do not handle or produce items instantly. These actions require a skilled and educated workforce. transport, communication, and so on.
Give two examples of quaternary exercise. (All India 2013,12)
Examples of Fourth Activities are:
- Knowledge Assortment
- Generating Info
Mark the importance of retailing providers. (All India 2013,2011)
Retail providers join producers to shoppers. It is a business related to the sale of goods directly to shoppers. Road commerce, trolleys, vans, online gross sales, and so forth. There are examples of retail trade as a commerce
Give two examples of higher schooling. Delhi 2012
Examples of Greater Schooling are Commerce and Trade and Transport
Who is an Approved Employee? Delhi 2012
Approved staff are people who are engaged in restructuring and deciphering, and in using and evaluating new technologies.
Define the term "tourism". (All indio 2012)
Tourism prefers to travel as a business. . It is a firm that gives passengers lodges, eating places, leisure, and so forth.
three Mark's Question
Clarify all three traits of quaternary action. (All Indio 2011)
The three traits of quaternary activity are as follows:
- Quaternary exercise focuses on analysis and improvement and could be considered a complicated type of service that includes particular expertise and technical expertise.
- Quaternary activity includes accumulating, producing and disseminating information
- Like some tertiary features, quaternary features may also be outsourced. They don’t seem to be linked to the assets that the setting impacts or are essentially local
Clarify the three characteristics of the regular rural markets on the earth. (All indio 2010)
The three characteristics of the common rural markets on the planet are as follows:
- There is a fixed-term marketplace for rural areas if there isn’t a common market.
- These may be weekly, two-week markets and individuals within the surrounding areas to satisfy demand.
- These markets are held on sure days and move from place to put. That is how traders stay busy each day once they have a large area
What are the two elements that have an effect on tourism on the planet? Explain every factor by example. All India 2010
Two elements affecting world tourism are:
Demand It’s crucial think about tourism. Demand for recreational and entertainment actions has elevated considerably over the past centuries. Individuals's lives are standardized and the nature of labor creates demand for tourism
Transport One other essential issue affecting the tourism business is transport. The development of the transport sector will increase the demand for tourism. Quick access to tourist points of interest and locations encourages individuals to maneuver round or go there. The enlargement of the air and rail community during the last decade has contributed to tourism in growing the number of tourists. In addition, the development of infrastructure because of vacationer destinations has increased the demand for tourism
Outsourcing has led to the opening of quite a few jobs in several nations. appropriate examples. (HOTS; Delhi 2009)
Outsourcing has led to numerous name centers being opened in India, China, Japanese Europe, Israel, the Philippines and Costa Rica. It has created new jobs in these nations. Outsourcing is coming to nations with low cost and expert staff. These are also migrant nations. However the work completed within the type of outsourcing has lowered the migration of those nations
How does the area's local weather appeal to vacationers? Explain examples of different elements of the world. All India 2009
The demand for tourism will depend on the weather conditions of any area. The world's climate attracts tourists within the following ways:
- Individuals in colder places need to go to heat places as a vacationer. That’s the reason the Mediterranean nations and southern Europe lead their vacationers to a much larger temperature, sunny day and much less rainfall.
- Individuals in heat areas love to visit in colder places. That's why tourists from the northern elements of India need to go to vacationer locations in the Himalayas or different hills.
- The climatic conditions in the space also supply adventurous actions and appeal to vacationers, for example. skating and snowboarding in snowy areas, sea browsing on the beaches, and so on.
Examine the options of world rural and urban advertising facilities in three places. Delhi 2008
A comparison of the characteristics of rural and city advertising centers is introduced in
5 character questions
What’s tourism? Analyze all 4 tourist points of interest on the earth. (Delhi 2016)
Define the term tourism. Explain all four elements that appeal to vacationers to the world. (Delhi 2013)
Tourism is tourism that is made for recreational use moderately than business. It is likely one of the largest third-level industries when it comes to employment. It additionally generates the most important income. Four tourist attraction elements on the planet are as follows:
Climate The weather conditions within the countryside decide the demand for tourism. Individuals in colder places need to go to heat locations and vice versa. Individuals in hilly terrain need to go to the beaches and individuals dwelling by the ocean need to visit hilly areas, similar to Mediterranean nations and southern Europe, because winters are much greater temperatures, attracting tourists from Europe.
Panorama A pretty surroundings, comparable to mountains, lakes, beautiful sea seashores and landscapes that folks have not utterly changed, are necessary tourist destinations.
Historical past and Art The archaeological website attracts extra individuals because of their wealthy past. Historic remnants, corresponding to castles, fortresses, battlefields, palaces, spiritual monuments, excavation sites, are tourist destinations.
Tradition and Financial system Vacationers need to go to the place to expertise ethnic and local customs. In addition, if an area gives vacationers' wants at an affordable expense, it is in all probability highly regarded.
What is Medical Tourism? Explain the extent of medical providers to overseas sufferers in India. (All India 2015)
When medical remedy is combined with worldwide tourism, it leads to what’s commonly known as medical tourism. The extent of medical tourism to non-residents in India is as follows:
- In 2005, some 55,000 US sufferers visited India for remedy. In this approach, India has develop into the world leader in medical tourism
- It brings overseas foreign money to India
- World-class hospitals with the newest know-how are situated in metropolitan areas of India. These hospitals serve sufferers everywhere in the world.
- Such tourism brings a wealth of benefits to creating nations akin to India. Subsequently, pharmaceutical tourism has a broad scope in India.
“Services are a very important part of the country's economic development.” Analyze the assertion by explaining 5 elements of the service sector. (HOTS; Delhi 2011)
The service business is very important for the worldwide financial system. It is associated to all types of providers comparable to schooling, health, well-being, business providers, and so forth., within the change of payments. This sector additionally gives employment for numerous individuals.
Crucial elements of the providers are:
- Enterprise providers comparable to promoting, legal providers, public relations and advisory providers
- Finance, insurance coverage and actual property banking
- Wholesale and retail commerce with producers and shoppers
- Transport and communications, akin to railways, roads, delivery, air providers, and so forth.
- Leisure and media resembling tv, radio, films, magazines and
Cities in developed and creating nations mirror vital variations in their design and improvement. What values lead to the event of those cities?
The values that result in the development of these cities are:
- Mass Central
- Democratic Rules
“Greater schooling includes each manufacturing and trade. Manufacturing consists of the supply of providers which might be consumed. Output is measured not directly in wages. Trade is a commerce, transport and communication device used to beat distance. Larger schooling subsequently covers the business production of providers relatively than the manufacturing of tangible belongings. “What values may be discovered from above?
Track Exhibits Us Values:
- Group Involvement  Public Welfare
- Economic Improvement
We hope that Geographic Class 12 Important Questions Chapter 7 High and Fourth Activities will aid you. If in case you have any questions concerning the essential questions on Geography Class 12, see Tertiary and Quaternary Activities, drop a remark under and contact you as quickly as attainable.