- 1 Village Palampur Class 9 Important Questions Social Economics Chapter 1
Village Palampur Class 9 Important Questions Social Economics Chapter 1
Important Questions in Category 9 Social Economics Chapter 1 Village Story Palampur
Village Palampur Class 9 Important Questions Very Brief Reply Sort Questions
What are the elements of manufacturing?
The key inputs wanted to supply items and providers are often known as manufacturing elements.
Identify Palampur's Most important Manufacturing Activity
What capital is needed primarily to arrange a jaggery manufacturing unit?
Give some examples of fastened capital.
Instruments, machines and constructing
Identify one item of working capital
An instance of a group that doesn’t belong Fastened Capital
Give Two Examples of Working Capital
- Query 8
What are Uncooked Materials and Money in Hand?
Query 9  9459008] The clay used by Potter is an example of what sort of capital?
Why is it necessary to use the land very rigorously?
The Earth is a resource when it’s destroyed, its return could be very troublesome
What are Rabi crops?
within the winter season, ie November or December, and corrected in the summertime or April or Might.
What are the Kharif crops used for?
Plant rising in rain, ie June or July, harvested in October or November.
Farmer's aura is an instance of manufacturing elements?
What’s the Most Ample Factor
What’s physical capital
Bodily capital consists of numerous inputs required at all levels of manufacturing, reminiscent of machines,
What are bodily capital totally different categories?
- Fastened capital
- Working capital
as fastened capital or working capital:
(i) Cotton – Working Capital,
(ii) Machine – Fastened Capital.
What is the term used for own consumption in manufacturing?
Value of Dwelling
Questio n 19.
Calculating Some Effects of Modem Cultivation Methods
Soil degradation, water degree under floor and water pollution
Mention All Two Natural Elements
Land, Forests, Water, Minerals, and so forth.
What’s the Market?
It's a spot the place items and providers
A plant produced in a specific nation throughout one season
Who Offers Capital
Giant Farmers, Village Sellers or Retailers.
What does HYV characterize?
“The yield per hectare of food grains is high in Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh”. Give two causes. HOTS
- Utilizing HYV Seeds
- Utilizing Pipes for Irrigation
What are an important necessities for the manufacturing of products and providers?
Write the names of the crops promoted by the Inexperienced Revolution
Cultivation of wheat and rice.
Throughout which season do Palampuri farmers develop into struggle and bajra?
What’s the present share of rural areas?
What’s the primary requirement for growing agricultural production?
What is a Green Revolution? HOTS
The high progress price of corn food production within the last 40 years has been because of the excessive yield of seed (HYV) and different inputs as a green revolution.
What was the manufacturing of legumes and wheat in 2010-11?
Pulses – 18 MT, Wheat – 86 MT
Milk and Transportation.
Two states are named which benefited from the Inexperienced Revolution.
Mention all two elements that lead to low meals consumption in India.
- Previous know-how,
- Small farms
Which of the following is just not used
What’s one of the simplest ways to increase non-agricultural activities within the village? 9008] Answer:
Better Transportation, Availability of Reasonably priced Loans, Availability of a Market for Promoting Goods is the Greatest Solution to Broaden Non-Agricultural
What kind of activity does milk manufacturing embrace?
Which is the most important consumption of chemical fertilizers in the state of India?
Scientific studies show that modem cultivation methods have used the land an excessive amount of. Clarify by giving examples
- Soil loses fertility as using chemical fertilizers increases,
- The continued use of groundwater for tubewell irrigation has lowered the water desk.
Rising several crops on a farm through the yr is called a a number of crop.
Add Two Instructional Strategies
- Utilizing HYV seeds,
- by irrigation
What capital is called working capital
What is India's most essential financial exercise?
Point out the unit of measurement of the land space
hectare. 05] Question 47.
“Many people in the SC group (Dalits) are discriminated against in the village.
SCs live in the second corner of the village and in much smaller houses.
What is Production? Give an Example
Production is the creation of value for a commodity. For example, the manufacture of a steel car
Village Palampur Class 9 Important Questions Short Answer Type Questions
Define the Importance and Purpose of Production
] Production is the value of a commodity, eg Car steel manufacturing
Objective: The goal of production is to produce the products and services we want. There are four requirements for the production of goods and services: country, labor, physical capital and human capital
Mention three characteristics of the traditional cultivation method,
Less watering needed
Explain the problems caused by the uneven distribution of the earth
- Economic inequality: uneven distribution of the country leads to economic inequality
- Unemployment: it leads to unemployment
- Poverty and hunger: Economic The lack of opportunities leads to poverty and hunger.
Describe the role of human capital in the production process.
- Human capital can only be built in the long term through education and training.
- Human capital includes qualified and educated people gathering in the country,
Farmers, of which two countries used for the first time modem cultivation methods in India? Mention all four positive effects. MOTS
i) Farmers in Punjab, Haryana and West Uttar Pradesh used modem cultivation methods for the first time in India
(ii) (a) Modern cultivation methods increased country productivity
(b) Increases food production in the country .
(c) It brought the green revolution in the 1960s, leading to a large increase in the production of cereal grains, especially wheat and rice
. d) it has played a very important role in food safety
. e) It has led to the growth of agricultural-based industries
Write three differences between country and capital.
|(i) It is a fixed production factor.||It's a man-made production factor.|
|(ii) It is a free gift|
|(iii) The earth varies according to fertility||It is of two types, ie fixed and working capital||. ] Question 7 |
“Capital is a basic prerequisite for agriculture.” How do Indian farmers arrange it? Clear.
|HYV seeds||Conventional seeds|
|(i) HYV seeds produce extra manufacturing per hectare.||Traditional seeds produce much less|
|(ii) HYV seeds want watering.||Seeds wanted much less watering|
|iii) HYV seeds need modem inputs, corresponding to fertilizers, pesticides, and so forth.||Conventional seeds needed inputs that have been available to farmers who didn’t want to buy them from the market.|
“Most of our villages have good infrastructure. VSQ
- Most villages are well connected with other neighboring villages or towns through all the degraded roads
- Most Indian villages have elementary schools, health centers, etc.
- means of transport include motorcycles, jeeps, tractors, tongues, etc.  Question 23
Why do people move? Clear.
People move from one area to another:
- Looking for better jobs
- For better living conditions.
- a high degree of training.
Story of Palampur Village Category 9 Important Questions Long Answer Type Questions
Explain the meaning of “physical capital”. Clarify Its Two Varieties With Applicable Examples
What is Physical Capital?
Physical capital is the totally different levels of inputs wanted in any respect levels of manufacturing. Its two differing types are:
(i) Fastened capital: It can be used in production for many years. For example, tools, generator, turbines, buildings, computers, and so forth.
(ii) Worldng Capital: Raw supplies and cash are referred to as working capital. Manufacturing requires a variety of raw materials, comparable to spherical weave and clay yarn. Throughout manufacturing, you all the time want cash to make funds and purchase different gadgets you want.
What’s Land? There are 3 ways to take care of the country.
(i) Earth is a pure resource that is wanted as a factor or input in manufacturing.
(ii) (a) The earth is a free present to nature. So it is imperative that we ought to be very careful in its use. We must avoid soil contamination.
b) Soil is a vital a part of the country and the idea of agriculture. So, as an alternative of utilizing chemical fertilizers and pesticides, it is essential to make use of bio-compost and environmentally pleasant methods.
(c) We have to make it possible for trendy cultivation methods are used scientifically in such a approach that some farming practices, if used with care and discretion, will certainly help make the nation sustainable. Such practices embrace cultivation intensity, crop rotation, a number of cultivation, cultivation, and so on.
e) We should always encourage group farming or co-operative farming as an alternative of individual cultivation, which is usually exploitable.
How huge farmers use agricultural surplus to carry agricultural capital
- Giant farmers often promote surplus area
- They make investments most of their revenue or cash in their checking account and get enough the identical degree of curiosity.
- A few of their revenue is saved and retained for working capital in agriculture
- Additionally they use financial savings for small farmers and different village residents.
- A few of their revenue is used to boost fastened capital, resembling tractor, cage, cattle, and so on.
Separation between fastened, labor and human capital
|Fastened capital||Working capital||Human capital|
|i) Tools, machines, buildings and so forth. used for many years in production||(ii) Fastened capital cannot be modified or inbuilt a short while.||Human assets embrace qualified and educated individuals who acquire land, capital and other production elements to supply goods|
|.||Working capital may be changed or built within the brief time period||Human capital can only be inbuilt the long run via schooling and training.|
What's the difference between Rabi crops and Kharif crops? When will they be sown and repaired?
- Kharif crops are grown in rain. They’re sown in June-July and harvested in October-November. Farmers in Palampur primarily grow cattle and bajra, which are used as livestock feed
- Rab crops are grown in the course of the winter season. They’re sown. October to November and harvested primarily in March-April. Wheat is crucial crop of this season.
- Vital conditions for multifunctional cultivation:
- The country should have sufficient irrigation amenities
- Farmers also needs to have adequate capital to take a position and reply to agricultural expenditure.
Explain the distribution of labor in non-agricultural rural areas.
Explain all 4 of the work that may be executed to extend out-of-farm production in villages.
25% of the whole workforce is engaged in non-agricultural activities. Measures to extend non-crop actions:
- Infrastructure: Infrastructure consists of the development of street development, bank institution and communication. All of these are primary conditions for financial improvement.
- Market Enlargement: Growing agricultural exercise to increase non-agricultural activity must be linked to the urban market
- Schooling and Health: Enhancing schooling leads to human capital formation. 19659012] Low cost loans: Non-agricultural activities could be promoted by offering low cost and reasonably priced loans to farmers.
5 reasons are given why agricultural staff are thought-about poor. –
- Agricultural staff are usually landless
- They do not have everlasting jobs. They should search for work daily
- They don’t seem to be even paid the minimal wage. The federal government's minimal wage on the farm is er 60 days, but they only get?
- They’ve an amazing family.
- They’re illiterate, unhealthy and unskilled.